Genuine Car Lease partners with a leasing company who is Registered with the ICO. Data Protection Register No. ZA527633. Our partner reserves the right to decline any application. Terms apply and subject to your payment history and status at the time. We do not credit score but we will carry out a credit search to help confirm your identity and ensure you are not currently bankrupt. You will be responsible for routine service, tyres, fluids and brake materials, vehicle delivery are chargeable. Viewings to the showroom are welcome..
- If you return the vehicle with damage or requiring substantial cleaning, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the vehicle to its pre-rental condition as well as any arrears of rental payments including notice, and any collection costs
B. Who can use this site?
This site and the products and services described on this site are for consumers only and only available to consumers or businesses who are resident in and who access the site from within the UK (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man). We reserve the right to amend the content of this site including the value or price of any services offered.
C. Copyrights, trademarks and copying materials on this site
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
D. Acceptable Use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
F. Third party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third-party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
G. Exclusion of liability
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
This site and these conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
Treating Customers Fairly
A potential competitive advantage exists for businesses that treat customers fairly. By extending its understanding and application of TCF, we strive to improve customer relationships through good communication.
We are committed to ensuring that the TCF principles described below are applied in all areas of our day to day business activities and are integrated into our culture
- Customers can be confident they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Our products and services marketed are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Our Customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where our customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Our Customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Being clear and transparent in respect of our products and in all communications with our customers so that you can make informed decisions.
- Not taking advantage of the relative weaker bargaining position of our customers.
- Behaving in a way that encourages customers to want a long-term relationship with us and to feel confident and trusting in their dealings with us.
- Ensuring that customers are aware of how to register complaints, request changes to their account (e.g. payment date), advise of cancellation or other information.
- Ensuring that our record keeping is of a high standard and that any interaction with customers is properly recorded.